Congrats to our Instagram follower @lmurray96. She is the lucky recipient of The Nourishing Basket full of healthy pleasures!
We received great insight into favourite holistic indulgences through our Spring Giveaway in March. Here are a few of the responses. So many delightful self-care ideas. My new To-Do list! Thank you to all the participants for sharing and to Health in Alignment for collaborating on this fun contest.
- “Relaxing at home with Kambucha while burning lovely scented candles.”
- “My favorite healthy pleasure would be having a glass of wine & candles & a hot bubble bath with lavender essential oil and bath salts its a great way to relax.”
- “Lighting a candle and reading a book!”
- “My healthy pleasure is sleeping! Going to bed early or sleeping in and waking up refreshed. In our society, I feel like we're almost encouraged to/rewarded for "doing more," and I've caught myself feeling guilty or inadequate or lazy for sleeping 8 hrs+ per night. But everyone's body is different and it's healthy and necessary for my body to thrive. So whenever I'm feeling depleted or stressed or sad, I sleep a couple of extra hours. And I also use an oil diffuser with lavender oil in it for a calming effect.”
- “A yoga practice with really loud beats and a 30 minute silent savasana.”
- “I love going for long walks ouside on the trails , when the sun is shinning, yup I love it.”
- “High quality dark chocolate with almonds.”
- “I love sleeping in on Sunday mornings, then making a yummy vegan breaky with my hubby while listening to our fave music, we sometimes have a little dance party with our 3 dogs.”
See our Instagram account for mindful, decadent, self-care inspiration and ideas.